We help our clients prosper online.
What is Social Media? What is Social Media Strategy? Why do businesses need it? What are the results and what does it cost?
These are a few of the questions business owners ask when discussing ‘Social Media’. The truth is, if you’re a business owner, you need a social media strategy, otherwise you run the risk of falling behind. Marketing platforms have changed, and the world is online now. While traditional marketing ‘pushes’ a product or service to create leads, social media marketing ‘pulls’ people in with your message / story, and creates relationships.
The conversations are happening, whether on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, or blogs. Consumers, customers, users, and clients are talking about your products, services, and your business. It’s critical that you have a strategy to deal with this and to build a solid social media foundation that in turn builds your business. Don’t believe us, watch this four minute video on the Social Media Revolution by Erik Qualman, author of Socialnomics:
Why social media is in business?
- 60% to 80% of purchases are based on recommendations. Sales and marketing needs to be part of that recommendation chain.
- Over 80% of user problems are solved in groups. Service teams need to be part of that circle.
- New products are primarily discussed in the social web – not on TV commercials or radio. Product management needs to understand the dynamics of the social web.
- Future buying trends are discussed in social media – here and now. Need to identify trends early on.
What do we do?
Partek is a social media strategist. We help your business create a plan that actively involves social media as part of your online marketing. We’ll create a strategy that ties into your website and will actively:
- Increase traffic to your website.
- Increase your company’s brand awareness.
- Allow your business to become more personable, and create a better customer experience.
- Increase your marketing return on investment.
- Lower your marketing costs.
- Increase your sales.