Premium Cloud Website Hosting on our dedicated Virtual Private Server.
Fully Managed VPS Hosting
You shouldn’t have to pay a premium to share your server capacity, speed, or memory with everyone else on a shared server, risking poor website performance, slow load times, and potential security issues.
Avoid the headache of poor performance and downtime issues by using Partek’s custom-optimized private server with the best technology. Your online presence is critical to your business credibility; our dedicated private server will ensure that your website performs well, remains secure, and scales with demand. Don’t worry about competing with other websites to get enough memory, bandwidth, or other resources!
Performance & Optimization
- Mitigate the impact of events that create high traffic allowing your website to function well even if you receive unexpected amounts of traffic.
- VPS hosting allocates each website its own set of resources on the server, which won’t be impacted by other website demands for better performance overall.
99.9% Uptime: Trust that your visitors will see always be able to access your website.
- Global Data Centers: Accelerate load times with US, Europe, or Asia-Pacific data centers.
- PHP Upgrade & Configuration: Ensure your website runs as fast as possible and protect against security vulnerabilities found in older versions of PHP.
- Apache/NGINX Tuning & MySQL Optimization: Speed up load times through the core software of your web server.
- DNS Configuration: Get a precise setup of any complex DNS changes you need.
- HTTP/2 Server Configuration: Allows for multiplexing to significantly improve site performance and server efficiency.
- On a shared server there is a risk of a security vulnerability on one website causing an attack across all websites on the same shared server. By using a VPS hosted server resources are separate and controlled individually which greatly reduces the risk of cross-website attacks.
- VPS hosting is critical if you plan to be taking payments or processing sensitive information on your website.
- DDoS Protection: Minimize the threat from distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks and protect from malicious network activity.
- Intrusion Prevention: Partek’s VPS server is safeguarded with a powerful intrusion framework.
- Server Hardening & Security Audits: Regular assessments are performed to alert us to any potential server vulnerabilities.
- Automated Back-ups & Database Recovery: Rewind time in case of emergency.
- HTTPS Site Security: SSL Certification included to ensure data is encrypted and protected from intermediary actions.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificate
Partek hosted websites include an SSL Certificate for the security and encryption of your website traffic.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a method for increasing security between a website and its end-user; it has become the standard for website security. The primary importance of an SSL is to keep sensitive information sent across the Internet encrypted so that only the intended recipient can access it. Having an SSL certificate for your site is an essential step in protecting your site and its visitors.
For the past several years, Google has moved toward a more secure web by strongly advocating that sites adopt HTTPS encryption. Beginning in July 2018 with the release of Chrome 68, Chrome will mark all HTTP sites as “not secure”.