When was the last time you took a good look at your website? It’s true that most business think that as long as they have a website, they’re doing well to promote new business. However, have you ever looked at your website from the perspective of your customers? Hop on it right now and answer these few questions to know if it’s time for a rebuild:
- Can you get to a list of your products/services in one click or less?
- Have the pictures changed within the last month?
- Does it link to your company social media pages?
- If your search for your services/products on Google, does your company come up?
- How well does it render on a mobile device such as a smart phone or tablet?
- Would you be interested in doing business with a company that had a website that looked like yours?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, it’s time to re-evaluate your website to take full advantage of it as a lead generating machine. The modern website focuses not only on good design, but functionality, allowing visitors to find your products and services easily and quickly, in one click or less. With Content Management System technology you can also maintain the site yourself, allowing pictures, banners and headlines to stay fresh and relevant. Responsive design also ensures that no matter what device visitors are coming from, they’ll be able to view content easily and effectively.
If you want a second opinion on the effectiveness of your current website, feel free to contact us.