Join the Partek team.
We’re looking for passionate, hard-working, positive people.
Partek IT Solutions Inc is a Managed Services, Cloud, and Website Development firm headquartered in Medicine Hat, Alberta. Our specialties include Business IT Support, Managed IT Services, Security and Cloud Solutions, Managed Backup Services, and Website Development Solutions. Our uniquely specialized skill sets in business technology provide stability , efficiency, and reliability to organizations of all sizes. We grow by establishing trust and strong relationships while always putting service first.
Partek is a growing technology leader in a unique and demanding market space. We are searching for a IT Systems Analyst who can provide front-line help desk support to our growing client base. You will assist in identifying and triaging technical issues, defining and assigning service tickets, and providing help desk support, under the direction of the Technical Manger. The right candidate will have very strong communications skills, be able to perform basic Windows and Apple desktop troubleshooting, manage systems and perform software and hardware upgrades. Candidates must be proficient at deploying and managing business devices including (but not limited to) desktops, laptops, smartphones, and printers. Candidates must have working knowledge of Windows operating systems. The IT Analyst will monitor, respond to, and provide resolution to IT problems and events. They will organize their workflow using the corporate ticketing and alert management system as well as act in onsite roles as required.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs duties efficiently and responds to requests as defined
- Responds to customer requests effectively
- Organizes and prioritizes automated alert generated tickets
- Organizes and prioritizes customer support request
- Complete assignments in a timely manner maintaining the highest levels of quality
- Follows organizational policies, procedures, and processes
- Proactively suggests improvements and identifies gaps in client operations
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve workflow internally
- Troubleshoots network problems in a timely manner while implementing corrective procedures
- Prepares and delivers daily activity reports
- Maintains and updates documentation
- Completes change requests in accordance with service level agreements
- Performs other required duties as assigned
- Professional education from a College or University in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Information Technology Help-Desk or End User Support capacity
- IT Industry certifications are an asset
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communications and writing skills
- Knowledge of networking
- Proven skills in problem-solving at a basic to intermediate level
- Proven Windows Operating System experience
- Ability to understand and apply technical troubleshooting concepts
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients is a key requirement