Partek is a fast-growing Managed I.T. Services firm based out of Medicine Hat, Alberta. Join our hard-working team and have your pick of cool projects, expand your skills, and enjoy great benefits.
Our team is highly driven and dedicated to the company’s core values. We pride ourselves on the integrity and expertise that we demonstrate to our clients. Staying fast and efficient is our competitive edge. We are team-oriented and work in a business casual and highly collaborative environment. We all share responsibilities and success in everything that we do.
Working with Partek isn’t just about the perks or our unique culture. We’ve created a foundation to achieve our core purpose: to help businesses succeed using technology.
What’s it like to work at Partek?
Client Support Specialist
We’re searching for a Client Support Specialist.
Are you searching for new possibilities?
Partek IT Solutions Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Client Support Specialist at our head office in Medicine Hat. This is a permanent, full time position.
This is a great opportunity to join our IT support team as we deliver Managed IT Services to our diverse client base across Western Canada.
Behind every great company, is a great group of people.
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. At Partek you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Partek proves that building a great business means taking care of our community, our clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
As a Client Support Specialist, you’re a natural problem solver who loves to troubleshoot systems and network issues and embrace new ideas and innovative solutions to create positive, efficient user experiences for our clients.
Interested in learning more?
Why you’ll love Partek:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Employee incentive structure
- Comprehensive health plan
Why we’ll love You:
- Passion to solve complex problems, as well as drive impact and productivity through technology
- Be forward-thinking while supporting a variety of technical environments.
- Thrive when it comes time to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices and cloud workloads
- A critical thinker who loves to analyze and problem-solve issues
- Collaborative approach to ensure you can deliver thoughtful and complete work
- Proficient in the use of Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools, as well as and support tools.
- Ability to configure and support workstation configurations and desktop PCs in a Managed Services Environment.
- Minimum three years’ experience in a Service Desk role, providing support in Microsoft environments (Windows, Active Directory, Microsoft 365 etc)
- Bonus: Experience with AutoTask PSA
Once here, you’ll:
- Be a contributing member of our inclusive culture, alongside an extraordinarily talented team of people with a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Be a key part of our technical team assisting with overall infrastructure operational effectiveness and optimization.
- Think two steps ahead by anticipating potential issues or bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions.
- Safeguard the security of our information systems and our clients’ networks.
- Manage and monitor a wide range of systems issues, collaborating with other members of the technical team as needed.
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.