- Products and Solutions
- Cloud Solutions
We’re always up for a chat!
- About us
- Recent News
News stories about security breaches are making headlines these days. We recently read about this one, affecting 11 million customers. Now you might think, “that’s ok, i’m a small business, they won’t go after me”. Well, how about this one about a hacker who specifically targeted small businesses. And if you think that’s not enough, the Department of Homeland Security in the United States recently released this alert regarding security and the end of support for Server 2003. The reality is, as a business owner, you want to do everything you can to protect your business. The simple fact is, if you’re running Windows Server 2003, you’re putting your business at risk.
So what happens when support ends for Windows Server 2003 on July 14, 2015?
• No security updates, exposing your Windows Server 2003 installation to security threats
• If your business accept credit cards through your server, you’ll be out of compliance.
• If you handle client heath care data, policies and regulations may not be met
• Should you have an issue with your Windows Server 2003 server there will not be phone or onsite support options
We can help you immediately by taking the following actions:
1. Identify your Windows Server 2003 instances and assess the business critical apps that are running on them
2. Construct a plan for your migration
3. Manage your migration so your business is minimally impacted and you are protected by the time end of support happens on July 14, 2015.