As businesses become increasingly dependent on their IT, the need for a reliable infrastructure and for a service provider that allows business owners and employees to focus on their core functions has become critical. The problem is that most businesses use a reactive model to handle IT issues as they arise, which takes business owners and employees away from their core functions, or worse yet, leaves them in downtime.
The answer is with a Proactive approach to IT support. By utilizing a remote monitoring and management platform, we can continually monitor the health and performance of your IT network – without any kind of disruption to the employees’ activities. This allows us to detect and re-mediate issues before they cause downtime or data loss.
Reactive Vs. Proactive.
1. An issue is detected
2. You contact your IT service provider
3. Once you reach your IT provider, you describe the issue as you understand it.
4. If the issue cannot be resolved via email or phone, your IT provider will need to travel to your location.
5. Once at your location, the issue is properly diagnosed.
6. The issue is resolved.
1. Our Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) tool conducts an oversight of your network and IT assets 24/7.
2. Our RMM tool alerts us to a potential issue or an issue about to occur.
3. A centralized dashboard allows us to remotely diagnose and remediate the issue with an appropriate technician – without disruption to your business flow.
With a proactive approach to IT support your critical IT assets can remain functional, your business can be more efficient, and your IT operating costs can be stabilized.
Learn more about proactive IT with our Partek360 program.